Sunday 15 July 2007

For those who weren't at the brunch...

LEMON CURD

- 4 large lemons
- 450 gr. sugar
- 170 gr. margarine
- 5 fresh eggs

Lightly beat the eggs. Put the sugar in a thick pan or double boiler. Grate the rind of the washed lemons into it and then add their juice and the margarine. Dissolve the sugar in the liquid over very low heat, stirring frequently. When all are well blended, slowly pour in the eggs, cooking and stirring until the mixture is thick and creamy. On no account must it boil. Pour while still hot into dry jars and seal. This will keep several months in the refrigerator.
Enric

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very professional-sounding recipe and is as tasty as it sounds. Do you know Jamie Oliver, by the way?

15 July 2007 at 13:47  
Blogger Ingrid said...

I've already finished the bit of lemon curd I took with me on friday...My family enjoyed it so much...Mmm so delicious on a hot piece of toast. I'll employ myself in doing it on my own these holidays...I'll tell you about it if I manage...

19 July 2007 at 07:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

2 April 2008 at 01:48  
Blogger jomateixa said...

I like this blog.
I only speak a litle englis, but i try it.
"see" you!!

3 August 2011 at 23:34  
Blogger Bird said...

Suena delichusss!

2 March 2012 at 05:03  
Blogger soñadores said...

Parece ser una agradable bebida.
Saludos.

22 September 2012 at 18:00  
Blogger Alma Mateos Taborda said...

Parece muy rica. Un abrazo

8 December 2012 at 15:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home